2. How We Collect Information
- We receive and store information you directly and indirectly provide us. You may be required, as part of the Services, to provide Personal Information, including your name, address, email address etc. When you create your account on the Site, we collect categories of information relevant to your account. The amount and type of information may vary – depending mainly on the way you interact with us. You may refuse to disclose certain information, but please bear in mind this may result in preventing you from using the Site and Services to some extent, and in some cases may result in your inability to use the Site and Services.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a web site sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a web site. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent Cookies can be removed using internet browser help file directions.
- We may from time to time contract with partners to optimize the Services and communications. To do this, we may use web beacons, clear GIFs and Cookies provided by such partners. The information collected will allow us to learn how to improve the Services for the benefit of our users.
3. How We Use Information
- In general, we use your Personal Information to assist you and us in optimizing the Site and Services and your experience.
- We may create from time to time Non-Personal Information from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name and other contact information) that would personally identify you. Generally, we use this Non-Personal Information in statistical analysis. From time to time, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information.
4. Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
5. Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties with whom we have a technology license agreement or other relationship. We do not own the data collected on third party support pages.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- if such disclosure is made to comply with applicable law or order (such as order issued by a court or an authorized administrative agency, respond to a subpoena, legal process, warrant etc);
- to our service providers for the purpose of providing their services such as information technology services and hosting services; or
- as part of a merger or consolidation, or as part of the sale of stock or assets of the business to which the information pertains.
- Please note that when you voluntarily provide Personal Information, it may be collected and used by others. We cannot be responsible for Personal Information you voluntarily disclose or distribute. Once you have disclosed your Personal Information to third parties through the Site and/or the Services, in whole or in part, we can not control such Personal Information following disclosure, and can not force the deletion or modification of that Personal Information by the parties to whom it was made available.
- Please note: We may from time to time share part or all of your Personal Information with our employees, contractors and affiliated entities. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the Services available, as well as to those who have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, as well as third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user on our Site and/or Services and have supplied your email address or phone number, we may occasionally send you an e-mail or contact you via your phone number, including by SMS, telephone call or push notifications in order to provide you the Service, tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date and you hereby consent and authorize us to contact you in accordance with the above. If you send us a request (for example via a support e-mail or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Notwithstanding, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION YOU POST OR ACCESS THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
8. User Feedback.
You may submit Feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide us feedback, any such comments become our exclusive property. We may use feedback for marketing purposes or to add to or modify the Services without any obligation, monetary or otherwise, to you.
9. Changes in Policy.
Last update: August 31, 2017
*In the event that this document is a translated version of a document also published in English, then this translated version shall be considered solely a convenience translation and shall have no binding effect, as between you and us and with respect to any third party. The English version shall be the only binding version of this document, and in the event of any contradiction or inconsistency between the meaning of the English version and the meaning of the translated version of this document, the translated version shall be disregarded, shall have no binding effect and shall have no impact on the interpretation of this document or any provision hereof.